A variety of past holiday-time posts!
1. No ho ho: Unsigned holiday cards (2008) — I once predicted a dean’s departure upon receipt of an unsigned holiday card. Or maybe it was just mine and the departure was a coincidence.
2. This year’s No Ho Ho Award Winner: Phil Stamm, Hyatt Regency Boston GM (2009) — Hospital GM penned a Christmas Day op-ed in the Boston Globe to defend laying off long-time hotel housekeepers.
3. On happiness: If you’re going to spend, buy experiences, not stuff (2010) — For the best memory making, you need real memories.
4. A 12-step program for compassion (2010) — Thoughtful stuff from theologian Karen Armstrong.
5. Prof says “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” promotes bullying (2011) — Puhleeze.